WELCOME TO CMG'S CAREER CENTRE
CMG is always looking for talented, business-minded professionals to join our expanding team. We offer competitive compensation and benefits with opportunities to develop your career. If you are interested in a challenging and rewarding career with us, please check out our current opportunities below or forward your resume and cover letter (in MS Word or Adobe PDF format) here.
Current Opportunities:About CMG
CMG is a Canadian-based computer software technology and consulting company serving the oil and gas industry. We specialize in advanced recovery processes, helping our clients generate greater returns from their oil and gas assets. Recognized worldwide as a leading developer of reservoir flow modeling software, CMG has seven sales and technical support offices worldwide to service our blue chip client base of more than 570 international oil companies and technology centers in 58 countries.
With frequent credit in technical and investor publications, some of CMG's recent accolades include:
- S&P/TSX Canadian Dividend Aristocrats Index (member since 2011)
- 2011-15 Branham 300 – Top 25 Canadian Software Companies
- 2013 Alberta Venture 250 - #212 by revenue
- 2012 Canadian Business Investor 500 - top 15 Canadian companies for 5 year return
- Customer related statistics
- 100% of the Super Majors use CMG
- 90% of the top-10 National Oil Companies (NOC) use CMG
- 80% of the top-25 world's biggest oil companies use CMG
CMG's shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol “CMG”. To find out about CMG, visit our Investor Relations area.