& Analysis Tool
CMOST AI extends your capabilities and potential to improve business decisions and processes. Identify the best solution for your reservoir by combining advanced statistical analysis, machine learning and non-biased data interpretation with your engineering expertise.
- Generate graphical representations of the most influential parameters to your results
- Take the information from a limited number of runs and use it to understand how each parameter impacts the simulation results
- Quickly answer the “what-if’s” with reservoir property sliders and real time production curve updates
- CMOST AI's internal engine automatically predicts the interaction between variables when changing one or all
- Automate the history matching process by using advanced statistical methods
- Advanced calculation engines: CMG DECE, CMG Bayesian Engine, Particle swarm optimization (PSO), Differential Evolution (DE), Latin Hypercube plus proxy, or Random brute force methods
- Create and assemble the best matches, in the least amount of runs, using advanced Experimental Design (ED) techniques
- Easily analyze the reservoir and recovery processes with assisted HM
- Quickly run thousands of cases to assess HM variability or field optimization and the associated probabilities
- Define custom user defined optimization objective function
- Use an advanced calculation engine: CMG DECE, PSO, DE, Latin Hypercube plus proxy, or random brute force methods
- Identify an optimum (global optima) development plan or operating conditions with the least number of simulation runs
- CMG's PAR defines posterior probability density function by using "misfit" simulation results and measured production data
- Improve the accuracy of the RBF proxy model in regions of good history matches
- Use multiple history matched models to generate P10, P50 and P90 forecasts during field application
- Use advanced analytics and graphical output to accurately predict probability of reservoir success with reduced risk
Want to learn more?
Check out the SPE technical papers focused on CMOST AI - you'll have an opportunity to learn from our customers and our R&D team on innovative applications of CMOST AI in the field. Find out more...