Modelling with CoFlow
Each year, CMG delivers several advancements and updates to its software. Our main goal is to assist and support our customers so that they achieve success in the workplace. The 2019 General Release delivers improved performance and innovative features which will enhance your overall simulation experience.
- Automatically schedule required compute power to achieve the best performance.
- Elastic and scalable hardware and software solutions.
- New and faster solver technology (Hybrid MPI) embedded in industry’s fastest reservoir simulators.
- Achieve 10% to 40% speed-up on large geomechanical models with parallelization improvements.
- IMEX now includes Autotune and DynaGrid for faster simulation runtimes.
- Run field-scale reservoir models faster by using CMG’s Hybrid MPI technology.
- Improve recovery and field development design by modelling and optimizing the complete lifecycle of unconventional reservoirs, from hydraulic fracturing to production, within one software.
- Model and predict frac-hits, stress and fracture reorientation using geomechanics and a multi-fidelity hydraulic fracturing workflow.
Chemical EOR (cEOR)
- Model complex chemical EOR behaviour and processes with GEM’s new mechanistic ASP model
- Increased accuracy and speed for polymer flood models
- Discover multiple enhancements to polymer flood models which deliver extensive analysis and faster results.
- Multiple enhancements to polymer and ASP flood modelling capability.
- New tracer modelling capability to track fluid movement in the reservoir and between wells.
- Custom dashboards for more insightful analysis and better presentations.
- Visualize fluid movement within the reservoir using streamlines.
- Load datasets up to 9x faster with performance enhancements to Builder.
- Several new interactive options for import, creation and editing of hydraulic fractures.
Integrated Production System Modelling (IPSM)
- Introducing CMG’s IPSM modelling software Coflow and Coflow-X. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and how to get access to CoFlow.
- CoFlow is the industry’s first fully implicit, multi-user, multi-fidelity, and multi-disciplinary IPSM software application.
- CoFlow-X allows for explicit coupling between IMEX and GEM reservoir simulators to CoFlow’s surface facility models.
- Debottleneck and optimize production facilities to drive efficiency and asset productivity.
View ResourcesAccess the latest technical information on CMG software, including: case studies, how-to videos and product brochures
WatchView the latest webinars to learn new tips and tricks to maximize your CMG software usage
Download SoftwareLog in to the User Area, with your corporate email, to download the 2019 General Release software