CMOST for Conventional and Tight Reservoirs
Learn how to apply the capabilities of CMG’s History Matching and Optimization tool CMOST to your simulation models to make well-informed engineering decisions, faster and with higher resolution.
The course introduces four components of CMOST (Sensitivity Analysis, History Matching, Optimization, and Uncertainty Assessment) from a practical approach.
After completing the course, you will be able to successfully apply CMOST optimization algorithms to simulate conventional and tight reservoirs including hydraulically fractured wells.
- Introduction to the four components of CMOST:
- Sensitivity analysis
- History matching
- Uncertainty assessment
- CMOST Studio
- How to create the CMOST data files, i.e. master data set, and study files
- Hands-on exercise using CMOST for conventional and tight reservoirs
- Experimental design theory and implemented correlations
- Optimization and history matching methods including proxy-modelling optimization
For inquiries regarding CMG training courses, please contact us by email or at +1.403.531.1300.
|Course Name / Location||Course Date|
|CMOST for Conventional and Tight Reservoirs (Calgary) (120318)||Calgary||Mon, 12/03/2018 - 08:30 to Tue, 12/04/2018 - 16:30|
|CMOST for Conventional and Tight Reservoirs (Calgary) (022519)||Calgary||Mon, 02/25/2019 - 08:30 to Tue, 02/26/2019 - 16:30|