CMG's 2020 Technical Symposium is June 15-16, in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
CMG's Technical Symposium
Participate in a technical program with more than 20 presentations focused on reservoir simulation, the application of CMG software in solving real world challenges, and CMG’s new developments and vision going forward. Join CMG in shaping the future of simulation.
The Technical Symposium Experience
Engage in discussions with your peers from around the world to receive insight into how others approach their simulation challenges.
Hear firsthand from CMG’s development team about R&D initiatives and the latest product updates.
Speak directly with CMG experts who can answer your questions.
Listen to real world case studies from industry experts.
Participate in one of our 2-day training classes focused on Advanced EOR Processes or Unconventional Resources Modelling.
See live software demonstrations of our latest solutions.
Have you used CMG software to solve your company’s challenges? We invite you to present at the symposium so you can share your success story. The following are just a few topic areas:
- Conventional and Unconventional Workflows—EUR Forecasting, Spacing, Hydraulic Fracturing
- EOR/IOR—Chemical, SP, ASP
- Heavy Oil—Steam Flooding, CSS, SAGD, ES-SAGD, TAGD
- Geothermal—Wet and Dry
- Integrated Modelling—Reservoir to Network Coupling Carbon Capture & Storage (CCS)
- Waterflooding—Low Salinity, optimization, surveillance
- Performance Enhancement Technology – High Performance Computing, Cloud
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
If you are interested in presenting, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the technical symposium, CMG will offer the following two-day courses:
- Advanced EOR Simulation Analysis and Forecasting
- Unconventional and Multi-Fidelity Hydraulic Fracture Modelling
If you are interested and would like to attend, please sign-up when you register or email: email@example.com
Save the Date
Submission of presentation topics — Thursday, April 30, 2020
Submitting presentations — Friday, May 29, 2020
Deadline for registration — Friday, June 5, 2020
Please RSVP by email your attendance and/or willingness to present to firstname.lastname@example.org.