Advance with CMG!CMG is always looking for talented, business-minded professionals to join our expanding team. We offer competitive compensation and benefits with opportunities to develop your career.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
Digital Marketing & Training Solutions Analyst position has dual responsibilities; first is working with the Marketing team on all aspects of CMG's digital marketing strategies. The second is a client interfacing role, working with our Consulting, Support and Training ("CST") team in providing training support. Time allocation for each of the roles may vary as per company and/or project requirements.
About CMGOur Vision: to be the leading developer and supplier of dynamic reservoir technologies in the world.
CMG is a Canadian-based computer software technology and consulting company serving the oil and gas industry. We specialize in advanced recovery processes, helping our clients generate greater returns from their oil and gas assets. Recognized worldwide as a leading developer of reservoir flow modeling software, CMG has seven sales and technical support offices worldwide to service our blue chip client base of more than 600 international oil companies and technology centers in more than 60 countries.
With frequent credit in technical and investor publications, some of CMG's recent accolades include:
- S&P/TSX Composite Index Member (since 2015)
- Branham 300 - Top 25 Canadian Software Companies (since 2011)
- 2016 Alberta Venture 250, #166 by revenue
- 2014 Canadian Business Investor 500, #89 for small cap stock
- Customer related statistics:
- 100% of the supermajors use CMG
- 90% of the top-10 National Oil Companies (NOC) use CMG
- 80% of the top-25 world's biggest oil companies, by production, use CMG
CMG's shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol “CMG”.