Advance with CMG!CMG is always looking for talented, business-minded professionals to join our expanding team. We offer competitive compensation and benefits with opportunities to develop your career.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
CMG is looking for a Receptionist to join our dedicated team. As the first point of contact at CMG's corporate headquarters in Calgary, you will play a key role in contributing to our success.
Computer Modelling Group is looking for a full-time Quality Assurance Specialist for the Visualization group. The QA Specialist will perform testing and provide usability feedback related to the hydraulic fracture related functionality in Builder, verifying EOR (Enhanced Oil Recovery) process wizards, as well as provide testing support for the CMOST team.
About CMGCMG is a Canadian-based computer software technology and consulting company serving the oil and gas industry. We specialize in advanced recovery processes, helping our clients generate greater returns from their oil and gas assets. Recognized worldwide as a leading developer of reservoir flow modeling software, CMG has seven sales and technical support offices worldwide to service our blue chip client base of more than 617 international oil companies and technology centers in more than 61 countries.
With frequent credit in technical and investor publications, some of CMG's recent accolades include:
- S&P/TSX Composite Index Member (since 2015)
- Branham 300 - Top 25 Canadian Software Companies (since 2011)
- 2015 Alberta Venture 250, #166 by revenue
- 2014 Canadian Business Investor 500, #89 for small cap stock
- Customer related statistics:
- 100% of the Super Majors use CMG
- 90% of the top-10 National Oil Companies (NOC) use CMG
- 80% of the top-25 World's Biggest Oil Companies, by production, use CMG