Tightly constrained personnel and budgets make it difficult to deliver projects accurately and on time. Companies need a solution that delivers high value and increases employee productivity. CMG offers multiple cloud-based solutions to meet simulation demand, while balancing financial commitments.
CMG Cloud Solutions
- Maximize IT budgets
- Access to latest hardware and software
- Improve project delivery
- Ability to handle varying model complexities and large number of simulation runs
- Flexible software and hardware solutions, based on company or project needs
- Secure Access
- Easy submission and monitoring of projects, 24/7
- Pay-per-Use Hardware & License
- Improve cost and usage efficiency
CMG's Private Cloud
Securely access CMG software from any location worldwide and submit jobs to hardware optimized for maximum efficiency.
- Fluctuating project schedules require scalable and flexible software licensing options
- Build your model and start your simulation run, all within CMG’s secure private cloud environment
- Receive a dedicated CMG Support Engineer to solve any potential internal IT or software issue
- Located in Calgary, Canada, with >1100 cores on more than 40 different nodes, as of September 2017
CMG's Public Cloud
Submit your simulation models to the Cloud to run jobs, get the answers and make decisions quickly.
- Maximize your current CMG software investment by running your jobs on a limitless number of cores and nodes
- On-demand availability of the latest hardware, provided by top-tier Cloud vendors, to fulfill fluctuating project deadlines
- Take advantage of the economies of scale with the “pay as you go" model
- Data centres located around the world, with access to a limitless number of cores and nodes